Arkiva Pte Ltd will not generally collect your personal data unless:
– It is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or a third party authorised to disclose your personal data.
– Collecting and using of personal data is permitted or required by PDPA or other laws in Singapore.
We will only use contact details for
– Internal marketing purposes.
– To verify your identity
– To perform requested service. For example, going to your location for collection.
– To process payment or send invoice.
– Any other purposes in which you have provided the information for.
We will not sell your personal data to any third party.
In certain situations, we may share your personal data with
– Third parties who provide services to us.
– In order to comply with legal obligations or industry requirements.
What are the measures to protect your data?
Arkiva Pte Ltd places our customers’ data as top priority. In order to safeguard your data, we implement the appropriate admin, physical and technical measures to secure all storage to data by us, only disclosing on a need-to-know basis.
Please be aware, however that no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure. While this cannot be guaranteed, we are constantly improving our security and measures to protect your personal data.
We also collect information about pages you view and links you click, through common internet technologies like cookies and web beacons as well as IP-addresses.
To maximum extend permitted by law, Arkiva Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any special, indirect, accidental or consequential damages or any loss of reputation or goodwill suffered as a result of unauthorised or unintended use or disclosure of your personal data. Practices may be subject to changes from time to time.
The law governing this website and all the transactions shall be in accordance to the law in the Republic of Singapore. Any aspects not covered under the terms and conditions is subject to the law in Singapore.
For more information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at ch[at]arkiva.com.sg.
Last updated: 28 November 2019